Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time

A friend and I were discussing the never ending weight loss debate and time.  She asked me if I had two extra hours in a day wouldn't you exercise?  I looked at her like she was insane...Do you know what I could accomplish with two more hours? LOL,  Wouldn't be exercise.  But I would like a 2 hour break.  That got me thinking about you.  Ive read dozens of profiles and blogs and realized most of us are wives/mothers/grandmothers/college students/writers/career girls/bloggers and realized most of us would like two extra hours in a day.  So my question is to you:  How would you spend your two extra hours?

3 comments:

Andra Lyn said...

lol that depends. I am a HUGE multi-tasker right now. I've been trying to write reviews AND listen to audio books while I'm at my full time job. Then when I'm at home I desperately try to keep up with my TBR pile, while taking online classes, and (somehow) attempting to work out at least an hour a day. To be honest, if I had two extra hours, I'd like to catch up on sleep ahah

Sebella Blue said...

Sleep, I don't even know what that feels like anymore!! From reviewing, getting the new blog up and running, and taking care of my animal sanctuary. I am exhau....zzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Whatever it would be, it would be guilt-free. Either two more hours working on my writing. Or two more hours working on my marketing. Or two more hours with my wife and daughter. But whatever the choice, for those two hours, I wouldn't think about what else I should be doing (like spending two more hours working on my writing, or two more hours....)

Paul D. Dail
www.pauldail.com

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text