Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Review: Goldie and the Three Bears By: Honey Jans

 
 
 
In this trio of sizzling Torrid Twisted Tales Honey Jans turns the traditional fairy tales on their ears. Take a little time to find out if Red Riding Hood can handle the big bad wolf, Cindy can captivate her prince charming, and what Goldie does with her Three Bears?

 
 
 
 
My Review
 
This was an incredibly HOT reinvention of Goldilocks and the three bears!  I am so jealous!!  Talk about being one lucky were-bear!!  Honey, has gone underground to escape the mating craze that tends to affect her kind.  Being somewhat of a half-breed, she feels alienated from her clan and just happens to walk in on her now x-boyfriend and her cousin.  So she retreats to an old fishing cabin her Grandsire owns in order to regroup and plan out her next move.  The last thing she expects is to be robbed, shot at, and forced out of her rustic retreat!!  But boy was she lucky because she landed in Bear Harem Heaven!!!! 
 
This was a really hot yummy short and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  I can't wait to read more about this yummy clan of were-bears.  Please sign me up for more!  Hats off to your sizzling hot read Honey!!
 
 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great review! i love werebears, and i look forward to reading this!!
Miriam.whitewolf@gmail.com

mcv said...

I read the excerpt posted elsewhere on your site and this is now on my TBR list. Sounds delicious!
mcv111 at hotmail dot com

Joanne said...

This book sounds fantastic. Can't wait to read it. Thanks for the great review.

e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

Unknown said...

I had never really thought of making a fairy tale into an erotica. Love it!

Denise Z said...

Thank you for sharing with us, this sounds like a fun read and I love a fun read :)

vadeluna07 said...

Sounds like a great read. Can't wait to read it for myself!

Unknown said...

I love rewritten fairy tales! This Sounds awesome!!
Mel

Nay Nay said...

Love the review. I am a huge fan of the twisted fairy tales and this one is going on my wishlist.
reneebennett35(at)yahoo(dot)com

SdyLion said...

Too much fun- loved the review. sdylion(at)gmail(dot)com

lisagkendall said...

Thank you for the review. I will look for this author and this book. lisagk(at)yahoo

books4me said...

oo.oo. Sounds like a great read! I love remade fairy tales for adults. I read the excerpt and am so excited to read the whole short!

Cathy V said...

This sounds like my type of naughty fairy tale :) Thanks for the review. kitcat76(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anne said...

I haven't read many stories with were bears, but this one sounds great.

Unknown said...

I have seen a lot of Fairy Tales changing in Erotic Romance, but have never expected this particular one. What a surprise!

Thanks,
Adila

Pommawolf Emeraldwolfeyes said...

I would love to see b beauty & the Beast, but the male MC as the beauty & the FC the beast as a switch up...*S*

Thanks for the giveaway!

Darcy
pommawolf @hotmail.com

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text