5 Christmas Gifts for HIM to ensure a not-so-silent night.
Guys. They’re hard to buy for, aren’t they? Not to fear, ladies, if you haven’t found the perfect gift for your man, I have five sure fire ideas to ignite your, um, I mean his Christmas holiday.
1. Surprise him with a mini-vacation: Take him to dinner at his favorite restaurant. When the waiter returns with the dessert menu, order something decadent and gooey TO GO (think chocolate and/or caramel sauce, maybe even some ice cream). Then, hand him a wrapped box containing a local hotel room access card AND the recipe for your version of dessert. He’ll tackle the waiter for the check!
2. Send him on a scavenger hunt: Text him at work and ask him to stop for a few things on his way home...champagne, strawberries, bath oil. Leave him a map taped to the front door with a big red X where his gift (you) will be waiting. Another version of the scavenger hunt is to run a long velvet ribbon around the house with instructions to follow the ribbon. Be sure to add a strategically placed bow on his gift.
3. “All Night Love Affair” board game: Did you know they made a board game to helps bring passion back into the bedroom? Players take turns rolling the game die, drawing a card from the pile and following the instructions. Some of the warmup cards include: "Kiss your lover's neck.” Then heating up with:"Make love on the kitchen table or counter."
4. For the control freak: Couples remote control vibe. Okay, I just finished a scene with one of these for my next book and I’m intrigued by the possibilities! There are two pieces of equipment here, the actual vibe and a remote control. This is the perfect accessory for a sexy night on the town and the perfect gift for the guy who won’t give up the TV clicker!
5. Read to him: I can’t think of a sexier evening than reading a red-hot, sexy scene from an erotic romance novel to your lover. It’s an intimate way to share your deepest desires and to give him an idea of your latest fantasy. Need some ideas? Why not start with BROOKE’S WISH, my holiday themed erotic romance with two very Dom-a-licious men guaranteed to warm a cold winter’s night!
BROOKE’S WISH (The Satin Rose Experience series)
from Evernight Publishing
Release: November 2, 2012
Blurb: A failed relationship and long hours at her flourishing practice have Dr. Brooke Allaire running on empty. When Brooke accepts a girlfriend’s gift of some holiday pampering at New York City’s posh Satin Rose Experience, she assumes she’s in for a weekend of facials and massages. Brooke soon realizes there’s more to SRE than meets the eye.
Ty Venice is a team player. He’s used to sharing submissives with fellow Dom Jackson Reid. However, if there was ever a game changer, Dr. Brooke Allaire was it. That is, until he gets a glimpse at her ultimate fantasy, to be possessed by two men at once.
The Satin Rose Experience, New York’s elite BDSM club residing on the twentieth floor of Rosebud Resorts, contains ten uniquely themed suites, each with its own story to tell. Fulfill your fantasy at SRE.
“W-who’s there?” Brooke croaked. She put her hands on her hips and straightened her back.
A low chuckle erupted. “Don’t panic, princess. It’s just me.”
Ty. She took a deep breath and smiled.
“Sorry, love. I got carried away taking in the sight of you like this. You look magnificent, Brooke.” His southern drawl was more distinct than the night before.
Warm hands stroked the bare skin under the negligee between the corset and her lace panties. She shivered from the light touch traveling up her back. He untied the ribbon at her neck and slipped the negligee off her shoulders. Heat radiated from his body as he moved to face her and pulled the blindfold from her eyes.
“Hi there,” he said huskily.
Her stomach fluttered when she looked into his eyes. It was a different look for Ty Venice. Thick stubble covered his cheeks and the area above his lip. She recalled how his whiskers scratched her cheeks the previous night and her face heated when she anticipated his stubble abrading the skin of her inner thighs. She lowered her eyelids to his bare shoulders. Her breath caught at the sight of his muscular chest and arms. Reaching out, she traced her fingertips over the outline of a detailed rose tattooed on the muscular curve of his bicep. A combination of musk and manliness filled her senses. She continued her gaze downward and followed a line of soft hair to the unfastened button of rumpled khaki pants. Brooke looked back to his face and he smiled seemingly enjoying watching her visual journey down his body.
“Hi.” She smiled back.
Ty hooked his thumb under her chin and lifted her face to his.
“I heard you requested me, love.” His lips were just a whisper away from hers. “Everything okay?” There was concern in his voice.
Brooke opened her mouth to speak but closed it again and nodded. Her heart beat wildly as his hand gently stroked her cheek.
BROOKE’S WISH is available here:
Sandra Bunino began a love of romance stories while penning a creative writing assignment in high school. The story ended with the heroine receiving a long stemmed red rose in her locker on Valentine’s Day. Since then, all of her stories feature the hero presenting the heroine with roses. Sandra is constantly searching for different ways to achieve a heart-pumping, stomach-flipping, breath-catching reaction from her readers.
Her books and short stories include , , , (short story in the Keyboards and Kink anthology) and Mia’s Submission.