Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: Dean's List by Danica Avet




Dean’s List

Danica Avet

A quick romp in his home office with his family upstairs. A roadside quickie in his car after picking up a stranded motorist. A dominating woman who uses and abuses him in the most delicious of ways. These are just a few things that make Dean McKnight the luckiest man alive. Top it off with a successful career, a wonderful family and a hot, adventurous wife, and Dean couldn’t be happier.

With the option of having a different beauty every night of the week, Dean’s list is packed with women who fulfill all his darkest fantasies. He just never knows which one will show up next.

An EC for Men contemporary erotica story from Ellora’s Cave

My Review:

I have to admit, I was curious when EC came out with a series for men.  So being a woman, I was curious..I mean men read Cosmo to find out about us...so why not reverse it?  I wasn't disappointed.  This was a hot little read, and helped remind us that even though we take care of the kids all day and our sweatpants are our friend...the men in our life need a little more.  It also goes to show you that you can have both...hot kink and be mom of the year.  Sometimes we forget that.  I loved games like this before my daughter...and even though those costumes don't fit the same?  The games are still fun!  SO hats off to keeping your relationship fresh and kinky and to Danica for another yummy quickie!!



No comments:

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text