Friday, March 23, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow #21





ReadingBetweentheWinesBookClub
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
-Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Do you ever dream about the books you've read?

Absolutely!!  I can't say that I've actually had some naughty dreams (because A LOT of the books I read are supppppper steamy), but I have had many conflict dreams.  You know when you read one of those books where the plot thickens and the lead character is forced to make a decision on what to do immediately?  I have a lot of dreams revolving around the outcomes of the choices that were either left open or the alternate ones.  What about you guys?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am a new follower and new to the 18 and Over Blogger Follow. Nice to meet you!! I dream about books a lot. I do have some HOT ones but mostly they are about how I would change the ending to the way I liked. lol. I love your site!! :)
Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/18-and-over-book-blogger-follow.html
Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

Sisters Unedited said...

Thanks for stopping by my page and commenting.

As you know my dreams seem to elude me. But I get the conflict and different endings. I love to think about what I would have the characters do if I had written it. Then when the author takes a whole different twist I love it even more.

Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

Book Savvy Babe said...

yep, I totally dream about all the options too... that's why I hate stopping to sleep in the middle of the night, LOL. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Book Savvy Babe

Em said...

I too dream about some of the books, the ones that make the biggest impact seem to be the ones I ream about most.

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

I'm so jealous of you all who can remember your dreams! I know I dream about some of the books and characters I read but for the life of me I can't remember the details. :(

Thanks for participating!

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text