Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday CEWTNK!!!!!






Please go here:  http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/2012/06/happy-blogoversary-celebration.html to get to a list of prizes!!
Guess who is turning 1?  That's right!!  Me!!  So I am celebrating my blogoversary/birthday with you!!  I have an amazing line-up of authors giving away their books and coming back here to stop in and say hi!!  You know me, I love books and giveaways and I can't think of anything better than this to celebrate turning 1!!!  I'm so excited and I can't believe that this little creation has done so well and I have met so many wonderful authors, bloggers, publishers, and readers!!  You guys have all had a hand in making this blog a huge success.  So my official blogoversary is June 11 and I will be excepting participants up until the big day.  I have quite a huge line-up already!!  And as a special thank you to the authors, BTS is also giving away a free book tour!!!  WHOOOOHOOO!!  A little something for everyone, and this is who is participating so far, I will be updating this as more come in:

Leanore Elliot
Natasha Blackthorne
Regan Black
Tarah Scott
Dianne Harding
Rachel Firasek
Dana Michelle Burnett
J.W. Baccaro
Cindy Keen Reynders
Shannan Albright
Debra Anastasia
Jordan K Rose
Judy Teel
Victoria Vane
Gail Koger
Xavier Axelson
P.I. Barrington
Casey Crow
Lacey Wolfe
Emma Meade
Kimberly Llewellyn
Dianna Hardy

And if you would like to join me in celebrating, just let me know!!!  Its going to be a blast!!!  E-mail me at viajeradelmar@aol.com












12 comments:

Lisa Cox said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I'll be stopping back by!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Happy Birthday / Blogaversary! What a great list of authors. Many I have and will be reading this summer!!
Mel

Arianne said...

happy blogoversary!!!
My birthday is June 13! Yey for June birthdays :D
My blogoversary was back in March though

Sophia Rose said...

Such an exciting milestone for you! Congrats and Happy Blogoversary!

books4me said...

Congrats on a year!

Lexi said...

Whoo hooo! Congrats on one year! Hope you have many more fun years ahead =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I'll email you over weekend, would love to be a part of this.

Mary Preston said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lynn's Romance Enthusiasm said...

You should be very proud of everything you have accomplished in what must feel like a short time.

Happy blogoversary/birthday!
Lynn
lareynolds0316@gmail.com

miki said...

Happy blogoversary

Please don't forget your international followers ^^

Shadow said...

Happy Blogoversary! Very awesome!!!

April Alvey said...

congrads happy blogoversary

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text