Thursday, July 7, 2016

AAD Spotlight: Cassidy K. Conner






INTRODUCING CASSIDY K. O’CONNOR

Hi everyone! I’m Cassidy K. O’Connor and I have a problem. I love going to conventions but I admit I am a bit shy. This makes everything more complicated, I hope you will take pity on me and stop by to say Hi if I don’t stop you first. We can talk about my books, I have 7 out currently with one debuting at AAD. My sexy gargoyle Asald has been a big hit lately, I also have contemporary romance, sexy Irish faeries, and a beautiful YA/NA story that is very emotional.



I am driving up from Tampa, Florida on Wednesday and have lots of opportunities to meet up with you all. Friday at 10 am, Sheri Lyn and I are hosting a Q&A hour. I have a table at the Happily Ever After luncheon then at 5 pm you can come hang out with six amazing authors as we debut our ‘Twisted Fairy Tales’ anthology. You won’t believe the crazy, sexy ways we twisted the classics! I also have a table at the Fantasy ball on Saturday night. Between all of that are the panels, signing and decadent meals. Maybe I should have taken Monday off from my day job ;)



I can’t believe we have less than one month! I look forward to hanging out with you all soon.



Visit my website www.CassidyKOConnor.com
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
See my Amazon Author Page

Instagram: cassidy_k_oconnor_author












No comments:

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text