Friday, July 8, 2016

AAD Spotlight: Joey Hill





INTRODUCING JOEY HILL



“He has to make my knees weak when he kisses me. Not just when we first start dating, but after a hundred years together. And he has to be able to make me laugh, even when my heart is breaking. Why is finding a man who can meet those two simple requirements so freaking hard?”

Greetings, all! I’m Joey W. Hill, author of over forty BDSM contemporary and paranormal romances, which includes six different series. Yep, that’s the past 15 years of my life right there, lol. Anyhow, I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at Authors After Dark Savannah 2016. Hope that many of you are planning to go and, even if you’re not, I hope you’re getting some wonderful new TBRs from our posts. So on that note, I have two quick things to tell you about.

First, my latest release, which I’ll be offering for sale and signing at the conference. In Worth the Wait, my heroine is an erotic theater manager and my hero is a roofer and rope artist in the BDSM community. Julie has been waiting to find a good man to love forever. As she closes in on 40, her feelings about it are summarized in that opening quote I used to catch your attention. Was I successful? If you’d like to read the blurb and FREE first chapter, here’s the place to find them - http://storywitch.com/book-nod-wtw. If you like what you read, buy links are right under the blurb.

If it’s not your thing, go back to the Books dropdown menu under storywitch.com and see if I have anything that delights you. I do vampires, mermaids, hot male boardroom executives, housemaids, Southern businesswomen, witches, sorcerers, Navy SEALs, cops, angels… In short, if the muse tells me to write it, I will.

Now, second thing. If you ARE going to AAD, don’t forget about Erotic Trivia! Julie Morgan, Tilly Greene, TJ Michaels and I will be hosting the fourth annual Erotic Trivia game, where three-person teams face off for great prizes. The first 80 folks coming through the door get a fabulous goody bag. Now, you can come simply to watch and enjoy – the questions and attempted answers are hilarious. However, if you want to volunteer for a team, be sure to visit our respective websites (juliemorganbooks.com, tillygreene.com, tjmichaels.com, storywitch.com) to brush up on the general information you’ll find there about us and our books. That’s because there are two sets of questions. Erotic trivia questions are your best guess, but book questions are worth double points, and those all come directly from our websites.

See you all in Savannah in a few weeks!

You can find me at any of the following places:
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/JoeyWHillAuthor/











http://authorsafterdark.org/

No comments:

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text