Wednesday, July 6, 2016

AAD Spotlight: MK Mancos





INTRODUCING MK MANCOS



Hello All! I’m MK Mancos – or am I?

You see, I write different genres under four names, so depending on what I’m writing at the time is what I use. Often I get questions about how I keep all the names straight. For me, it’s easy. The use of different pseudonyms is to make it easier for readers to know what genre or heat level a particular book I write falls under.

MK Mancos writes fantasy, paranormal, and now steampunk! Yay steampunk! – it is as much fun to write as you’d expect. I can really let my creativity free and go at it with a no holds barred approach. Books I’ll be signing at AAD Savannah are Queen’s Menagerie and Weather Mechanics. My first two books in the Crown and Country Series.

Kathleen Scott writes the hotter books. Erotic paranormal romance, steamy space opera, and sensual sci-fi. Look for my soon to release London Guilds series where magic is in the air and mysteries abound. At AAD I’ll be releasing my new futuristic time travel, so come by and pick up a copy. I’ll be signing it at the New Release Event. Also, you can enter to win a signed poster of the cover done by Fiona Jayde.

Kate Davison writes contemporaries with a twist. Currently, I’m working on a small town series that starts with the book Home Field Advantage which is part of the Virtual Match Anthology. I’m also, working on a series about stock car drivers. Can you say Hot Rods with Hot Bods? LOL.

As Cassie Sweet, I write m/m romances in all genres and heat levels. One series that I particularly enjoyed writing was my Alchemists and Elementals series. Magicians, clerics, and necromancers, what could be more fun?

I’ll be at the Drive In Movie Night and Slumber Party, the New Release Event, Blind Date Book Event, Movie Exchange, or come in and see me for Author Q & A. On Thursday morning, me and a few friends are sponsoring the AAD Readers’ Breakfast.

I’ll be placing cards with my Menagerie logo in our areas of the hotel. If you find one, pick it up and bring it to me to win a prize. Can’t wait to see you all in Savannah!



http://authorsafterdark.org


No comments:

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text