Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review: Good Intentions by D.N. Simmons



SciTech Labs was handsomely commissioned by the United States Military to design a revolutionary serum that would create the ultimate soldier. If successful, the soldier would have an increase in endurance, strength, awareness and overall speed. They would become the true super soldier. That's if everything went according to plan. 

SciTech put its best scientists on the project and gave them a time limit to complete the job or else. With the pressure on and the stakes high, Vincent Masterson and his team put everything they had into the project. Everything was looking hopeful until an experiment went horribly wrong. The scientists mutated their specimen's DNA, turning it into something monstrous. Now, life as we know it will never be the same. 

As it stands, the only thing that can save the human race is one of the two things they should be running from.

Can the human race survive being caught in a bloody war between two vicious predators?


My Review:

I'm not a huge fan of zombie books, but I swear to you, this book may be a turning point in my reading career! Anyone who knows me understands that I am a detail craver and I love books that are full of unique ideas and descriptions. I really D.N. writes a very realistic portrayal of human behavior. This author continues to amaze and delight me with every book she comes out with. Some of her books are not for everyone, but reading them in order gives you a better grasp and understanding of the characters. This book was action packed and I can't wait to see where this series is going!! Hats off to D.N. for an incredible kickoff to a fantastic new series!!



No comments:

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text