Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome to Kerif's Island by DX Luc


Hello and welcome to New World Island.

I am your Grand Miran, Kefir and I'm here to help you understand a little about this world of ours. What is a Grand Miran? Well, really it's just a fancy title that was given to me by a major pain in my ass. Otherwise, known as the great goddess Seraphim. Little secret, she's no goddess. God complex maybe, but hey, you didn't hear that from me.

There are a few things about this place I need to warn you about. First would be the fact that you can't leave once you're here. At least now you can't. We did have one escapee, but trust me when I say, she won't say a word if she knows what's good for her.

Second, stay away from the yellow flags. Obviously they're out in the ocean, but again, if you try to leave, well let's just say you're in for a bit of a shock.

Thirdly, don't pet the pink fuzzies that slither around on the jungle floor. They may look cute and innocent, but they're not. Don't believe me? Ask Angela.

So now that we've gotten that out of the way, I guess I should explain what we do here. Think of here as a modern day Garden of Eden. There is a woman for every Hunter. The differences are the women often run to keep from being captured and the Hunters, find ways to get what they've been gifted with.

You think that sounds barbaric? It could be worse. There could be clowns. I hate those things. What, with their painted faces and squeaky horn noses. Ugh!

Anyway, I can't tell you where this island home of ours is located. To do so would mean I'd have to kill you. *strokes machete* We certainly don't want that, now do we? Good.

I guess there isn't much more that I can personally explain without having my ass handed to me by Seraphim. I know you were hoping that this was just a typical chat with a fine, gent from London but the truth is, my dear, you've been selected to join our colony. That collar around your neck means you're staying with us and we have the perfect male who'll claim you any minute now.

Don't run...or do. It doesn't bother me either way. In the end, they all get caught.


Futuristic-Erotic Romance

In the year 4411, females dominate the world. Men are now the weaker sex and all roles have been reversed. 

Angela is an accomplished defense attorney and has grown up in this society, but she craves something more. She secretly yearns for a strong male. One that will bend her to his will.

Nestled on an island far from the world Angela knows are a group of mighty Hunters. Primitive, fierce and oh so male, they each wait for the goddess Seraphim to grant them a mate. 

After waking from a drug induced sleep, Angela finds herself on this jungle island, playing a game of cat and mouse with Jadin...the sexiest man she's ever seen. 

He claims she's his, but she wants the right to choose. Will Angela be able to give into her hearts desires or will a lifetime of embedded teachings prevent her from having the man of her dreams?

Check out my review:  http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/2013/09/review-hunters-of-seraphim-jadin-by-dx.html


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds incredible, a world where women dominate...totally awesome. But I believe I'd be like Angela and want for a strong male to bend me to his will too, lol! Thanks for sharing! :D

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text