Friday, April 6, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow

ReadingBetweentheWinesBookClub
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
 
How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
-Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week:

Have you read a romance or erotic novel with an M/M or F/F relationship in it? If so, did you enjoy the read? And if you haven't, is that something you would read in the future?

My answer:
Yes.  I have read a M/M romance, actually a few of them and I surprisingly really enjoyed them.  I was hesitant at first because I really wasn't sure what to expect, but they read just like other romance and erotic novels.  While your reading you can even forget that they aren't opposite sex couples because they have the same issues and problems.  I can definitely see myself reading more M/M, but I'm just not so sure about F/F.  It doesn't really interest me, but I won't knock anything that I haven't tried at least once!!  What about you?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Nikki, I agree they do have a lot of the same issues. I have read two FF and was hesitant, but they both were good reads, not my go to, but if one catches my eye I will try it.

Thank you for stopping by Guilty Pleasures. I'm a new follower =)

C.S. Maxwell said...

Hey Nikki-
Can I just say how much I love your colorful blog first? It's soooo eye catching.
I do read m/m, but I prefer a female to be in the middle of all that goodness. Fave m/m is of course, Quinn and Blay. Then Suzanne Brockmann's Robin and Jules ....Verra hot and very emotional. Which is key for me.
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. I have yet to read strictly an F/F story--they don't really appeal to me. Thanks for recommending Axelson to me, I will definitely check him out!! Maybe I have trouble with strictly M/M romances because I usually can imagine myself as the h in most books and with M/M, it is hard for me to do. LOL ;)

Sisters Unedited said...

I haven't read much in that area so I don't really have much of an opinion other than I am open to it. The closest I have gotten is Leader of the Pack and some of Cherise Sinclair's books and there are just scenes. But I thought they were steamy.
Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

I've never just picked up a M/M romance, just M/F/M and books with M/M side stories, but after this weekend I think I might have to give it a try. Thanks for participating!

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text