Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cover Artist Revealed

Good Morning CEWTNK.  My blog has been yanked from me for a good cause, to introduce a lovely new cover/blog/website...well it looks like she does a little of everything :)  Here to introduce her is my friend Jenn.  Take it away Jenn:

Hey All!

It’s your friendly blogger here Jenn from www.indiesupporter.com , no, I did not tell you that to get to more followers, I just wanted to let you know who I am . (But, if you wanna stop by and follow, I won’t mind J )

Now, let me tell you why Nikki is being gracious enough to let me ramble on her blog!

(I HEART YOU, Nikki!)
Love you too Jenn :)


Ya see, being an avid stalker, follower of Nikki’s, I’ve noticed how much y’all love some steamy covers and fantastic books. (I would definitely go with stalker...lol...)

ME TOO!

I’m lucky enough to know a few awesome authors and even luckier to know an ASTOUNDING cover artist.

Today, I am here to introduce you to an amazing cover artist/photographer/website designer/painter/ artist named Regina Wamba.

This chick is EPIC!

Seriously, not only does she make the most AMAZING covers  you will EVER see, but she is a phenomenal person as well and has become a great friend.

They say not to judge a book by its cover, but let’s face it, we all do it.

It’s the first thing that pulls a reader in, grabs attention or just plain smacks you in the face with how awesome it can be.

Regina is the person behind a TON of killer covers.

Don’t believe me?

Check THIS out!






 

How HAWT are those????

Told you she was awesome!

Ever wonder what kind of work goes into making a cover drool worthy?

Well it’s your lucky day cause I made Regina make a time lapsed video for you all to see just how wicked talented she is.

Check out this STEAMY manipulation!


*wiping off drool*

Isn’t that just amazing?

Seriously, I wish I had half the skills she does, I’d be making covers all day!

Ok fine, I’d really just be photo brushing pics of myself to make me look hot.

Yep, that’s right.

I’d do that but lucky for me, I don’t have to because Regina can do that as well.

I’m not going to ramble on here forever, I’m just gonna let the work speak for itself.

And as you can tell, it’s the best work money can buy.

So, if you are looking to get a cover made, a photo touched up, a new blog design or button, then Regina is definitely your gal.

Check out more of her astounding work on the following sites:



https://www.facebook.com/MaeICreateArtbyReginaWamba (you’d do well to follow her here, cause she’s always got specials going on)

Got questions?

Hit her up at regina@maeidesign.com and she will be more than glad to help you out.

This is Jenn signing off and I TOTALLY approve this message!

(Thanks Nikki!)
LOL...Your welcome Jenn!!  And a big thank you to Regina for her fabulous work!!!!



5 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank so much, Nikki!

Your friendly stalker,
Jenn

regina wamba said...

Thank you so much for having me!! :)

Pam said...

Wow, that was great. I wish that the video had been a little slower so that I could see the details a little easier but still awesome.

I've done photomanipulations in the past but never to that extent. Very impressive!

Pam

Lexi said...

Amazing! You are so talented!

Cambria said...

Well Reginas covers are the best and she is super talented!

Disqus for Close Encounters with the NIght Kind

AddThis

Copyright Text